1. Nonpublic personal information about our members will be collected from the
2. Members in our credit union may request the opportunity to review their
information and make necessary changes to ensure that our records are
complete and accurate.
3. Our credit union will only share information when absolutely necessary.
We will only share information to administer the products and services
we provide or when required to do so by law.
4. If a member should terminate their membership or become an inactive
member, we will adhere to the privacy practices as described in this policy.
5. Our credit union will restrict access to member information to those
empolyees who need to know that information to provide our product or
services. We will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards
to protect member's non-public personal information.